Monday, June 22, 2009

Summer Fun

We have been enjoying Haisley crawling the past several weeks. Wow, it really takes taking care of a little one to a "'hole 'notha level"! She is into everything! She loves to pull up on anything she can get her hands on which are things like our kitchen bar stools, the dog's crate, the window mantle, you name it! Everything's game! She has hit her head twice since she started crawling. Once on the bass booster to our TV and the other in her crib. She knows how to stand up in her crib but hasn't figured out how to sit back down. We went to her nine month pediatrician appointment on June 11 and she was 18 lbs. 2 oz. and 27 1/4 in. long. Everything checked out great! She has her two bottom teeth now so I've started giving her less pureed foods and she's taking to it well. Here are some pictures of the last several weeks.


This was at my birthday celebration. I made my own cake and I won't do that again! A lot of work on my birthday!


We go to our community pool weekly. She loves to crawl all over the place.

I can't sit her anywhere without her pulling up. She's a mess!


Isn't she precious?

We visited Daddy at work last week and she was helping him crunch some numbers!


Daddy even changed a diaper while on the clock at work. So funny!

Family pic at the pool!

PeePaw and MeeMaw (my dad and step-mom) stayed for a couple of days so we took them to the pool. She had so much fun with them!

PeePaw and Haisley playing on the floor

Here's Haisley pulling up on Avery's dog crate. She loves this thing. It's an accident waiting to happen!

We found some ducks to feed over the weekend. She is enamored by them. She's seen ducks several times now and doesn't quite know what to think of them.

After the bath looking at herself in the mirror

I just love her smile! It makes our hearts' melt!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Cute pics.

Aunt Marya said...

She is the cutest thing. I love how her little mouth just flies open.