Haisley turns nine months on June 5th. I know this is what every mom says but she's growing up too quickly! This month has been one of the best months with her from a developmental perspective. She has really taken on a lot of new adventures. She is becoming a lot more active a couple of months ago by finding ways to get around other than rolling. She started crawling backwards this month! It was adorable. On the 23rd, she started sitting up and standing up on her own, clapping when she heard music or got excited, waving and pointing. Monday night I went to a cake decorating class and she was awake for 20 minutes and started crawling forward for Justin! I couldn't believe I was away from her for such a short amount of time and she took her first "steps". We've always joked she would crawl with Justin and not me and we were right! First thing the next morning, I saw her crawl. It was only a few inches but just wonderful to watch. Every day this week, she is becoming much stronger and crawling more often and a further distance. As we speak, I just watched her pull up on our couch with no qualms and look up at me and smile at her big accomplishment. Another big improvement is when she falls she looks at me and smiles instead of pursing her lips and crying. Don't get me wrong, she still cries when she is frightened or unsure about something but it seems to be getting better.
Her first tooth erupted last week which was very exciting! I felt in her mouth and her lower front right tooth was poking out. It is pushing out more every day and once it's more visible, I'll take a picture of it.
She speaks more and has started incorporating more syllables in her vocabulary. Her ma- and na- are becoming more frequent so maybe she'll be the first baby in the world to say "mama" before "dada" :)!
I'm so proud to call her my daughter. She is just perfect! I can't complain! She's still taking two 2 hour naps a day and sleeps about 11 hours a night. We're adding more types of food to her vocabulary. Additionally from previous food listed in past months she has started eating black beans, spinach, baby yogurt, nectarines, peaches, green beans, mangoes and papayas. Also, we're incorporated herbs to them also. For example, I steam cinnamon with her apples. She loves it!

She loves to clap. It's a silent clap. My heart melts every time.
All smiles

She loves to see herself in the mirror
Daddy loves to throw her in the air and she doesn't seem to mind either :)
Haisley and Uncle Tony
Haisley and Aunt Sharon
Haisley and cousin Ashley
This is her pulling up
This takes a lot of work!
She barely touched her head on her block box on the left of this picture and it hurt her feelings so before I cuddled with her, I flashed a picture. Sorry Haisley but I couldn't resist!
Another day at the pool!



1 comments:
What a cutie!
Post a Comment