Last week we had a lot of girl time with several of my friends. Tuesday we met one of my friends at Rainforest Cafe for lunch with her two children. I was apprehensive about going there since the rainforest comes alive during dining with gorillas growling and elephants roaring but she enjoyed watching the animals and hearing the sounds. My big sis, Laura, from college came in town a day early for her work conference and stayed the night with us. Haisley really took to her well. We went to Southlake Town Square to eat lunch and shop. Friday, another one of my college friends, Kathryn, came to visit from Dallas to go swimming. She is expecting a baby girl in October and looks fabulous! Both of these girls were in our wedding and have always been there for me. I cherish times we get to spend together and look forward to our children playing together.
I just love this picture. This is her cover for highchairs and shopping carts. She reclines in it and likes to lay on it. It's really soft!
This is outside the Rainforest Cafe. She loved all of the animals. I need to take her back to the zoo!
Say cheese!
Alexa and Haisley
This is a gorilla that was next to our table that would move and make loud noises.
Outside of the restaurant
I accidently bonked her on the head when I was moving one of her toys so she was still recovering from crying when I took this picture. This is a walker I bought at a resale shop. She doesn't like to be in it but loves to play with the toys when she pulls up on it. It's a princess- themed walker that plays music.




0 comments:
Post a Comment