Sunday, April 5, 2009

Spring


7 Months Old!!!


Haisley met Luke, one of my friend's baby, last week for the first time. He is a couple of months younger than Haisley. They were checking eachother out!

We went to the Fort Worth Botanical Gardens Saturday and had a picnic. It was perfect weather and Haisley really enjoyed people watching.
Wouldn't this have been a cool place to get married under? I love these roses!

Justin was showing Haisley a bunch of turtles in the water.
She was so distracted by the scenery that this is the best pic I got of her. It's still cute though!

Shane, one of Justin's friends from high school, is in town for the night and I caught them getting to know eachother. I think she has her first crush!

1 comments:

The Herreman Family said...

Hey April! Chandler proposed to me under a rose arch at The Botanical Gardens. I wish we did get married there.