We had a great Christmas and had so much fun visiting with family. We went to my hometown and celebrated Christmas Eve with my great-grandma, GiGi. We used to go to her house but since she had 11 children, they have children, and so on, we moved it to her church, Happy Hill. Last year there were 85 people that came but this year there were about 60 so it seemed small. I'm used to big celebrations. The more people the better! Haisley met lots of her great-great aunts, great-great uncles and cousins. Then we opened presents Christmas morning at my mom's house and then my grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins came over to eat lunch and open more presents. I remember Christmas morning being so exciting and look forward to seeing Haisley get excited about Christmas. For now, I have to open her presents but she enjoys the bows and tissue. I will probably wish that's what she gets excited about in a couple of years, but for now, we're just enjoying her being a part of our family. Enjoy the pictures!

Justin, Me, Haisley, my mom, Kay, and my brother, Braxton
Haisley meeting one of her cousins, Amberlynn, and her great great aunt Bonnie. That's her great aunt Marya holding her.

My great-grandma, GigGi. She will be 90 in July. She told me Haisley is the 98th to be born in our lineage. Pretty cool, huh??

Christmas morning about to open presents.

My mom got Justin a Wii but didn't tell him the order of how to open presents. This was the first gift he opened, Wii boxers. It ruined the surprise but, oh well!

My mom and I both got UGGs for Christmas and we were super excited about it!

Haisley loved the tissue. That's her great grandma, Nanny, helping her open presents.

The bows were a hit with her too!

When everyone came over that afternoon, Haisley opened more presents. Her cousin, Ashlyn, helped her open them up. She loved the attention!

She even got a Sooners rocker. I think Mommy and Daddy liked it more than her! Boomer Sooner!
1 comments:
April, it looks like you had a great Christmas! Your mom looks really good. I hope she is doing good. Haisley is getting bigger and bigger everyday. It doesn't seem possible that she is almost four months old now.
Post a Comment