Haisley turned 4 months on Monday. She has quite the personality. This past month she has learned how to roll over, walk (with help of course), think about crawling, intentionally touch her toys, grab anything that she can get her hands on (especially mommy and daddy's hair), touch the mirror with her fingers, giggle (wonderful!!!) and interact when I read books to her. She sleeps 10-12 hours straight through the night and takes 4 naps during the day. During her wake time we run errands, play with toys, visit friends and take walks. The world is coming alive and I'm so thankful I get to share in it with her.
She had a doctor's appointment Tuesday and she weighs 13 pounds 8 ounces and is 24 1/2 inches long. She is in the 50th percentile for weight (which is average weight) and in the 75th percentile for height (which is above average). Everything checked out great and she was a trooper with her two shots. She cried but quickly recovered after I cuddled with her and gave her paci to her. Last week was gorgeous so we took a walk everyday. Here's a picture I captured on Thursday.
Saturday, January 10, 2009
4 Months!!!
Posted by Justin and April at Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
She is sooooooo cute, I miss her alot. I wish we lived closer.
We love you guys lots,
Peepaw and Meemee Kidwell
sooo cute!
So cute!
How do you like staying home? I'll be staying at home full time once I have the baby and Craig and I will decide what to do after a few months...but I am looking forward to being at home with this little one :-)
Post a Comment