8 Things About Me
8 TV Shows I Watch
1. Private Practice
2. Brothers and Sisters
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Dancing with the Stars
5. Oprah
6. Jon & Kate Plus 8
7. The Bachelor (I know! Cheesy but I'm addicted)
8. The Biggest Loser
8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Sushi Sam
2. The Cheesecake Factory
3. Daddy Jack's
4. On The Border
5. Reata
6. Del Friscos
7. Cavalleros
8. Taco Diner
8 Things That Happened Today
1. Pumped at 2 am :)
2. Gave Haisley a bath
3. Posted two blogs in one day (This is for you, Amber!)
4. Went to the doctor
5. Did a load of Haisley's laundry
6. Picked up the house
7. Took a bath
8. Took care of a sick little girl (She has her first cold)
8 Things I Look Forward To
1. Weekends
2. Losing all of my baby weight
3. Christmas with my family
4. Justin coming home from work every evening
5. A massage
6. Sleep
7. Avery entertaining Haisley - A girl needs a break sometime from being THE entertainment all day
8. Being able to see Daw (my step-dad) in Heaven someday
8 Things I Wish For
1. Enough money to not worry about money
2. Haisley to have blonde hair and blue eyes like her mommy
3. A whole new wardrobe
4. A new car (SUV would be nice with a newborn)
5. For nothing to ever harm my family
6. My mom to move to Texas (She'll never do it, but I can always dream)
7. A vacation - tropical is my fav!
8. To beat Justin at Brain Age
8 People I Tag
1. Andrea
2. Linsey
3. Nicole
4. Adeline
5. Sara
6. Melissa
7. LynnAnn
8. Casey
Monday, December 15, 2008
Tagged
Posted by Justin and April at Monday, December 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Okay - I did it!
I'm so excited about how easy it was to solve that problem - once someone smart enough came along! Thanks!
Post a Comment