We had a jam-packed weekend but so much fun! Haisley turned 3 months on Friday. I can't believe how much she's grown! She loves talking to herself in the mirror.
I don't seems to be in the pictures with her since I'm the one taking them so I had Justin take a pic of us in front of the Christmas tree we finally put up this weekend.

Justin took care of Haisley Saturday morning while I went to Dallas to a Holiday Luncheon at my friend, Kathryn's, church. I have never been away from her more than 2 hours and was away 4! I had a lot of fun but missed her and couldn't wait to get home to love on her. Daddy had fun with her though and I think he enjoyed the daddy/daughter day.

Yesterday we went to our HomeTeam Christmas party. We were supposed to wear cheesy Christmas sweaters so I went to Goodwill and found some gems! Even Haisley wore a cheesy Christmas pajama I found. BTW, how does Goodwill work? Anyone know? I spent $12 on items that were donated to them for free. Where does the $12 go? I need to do my research!



2 comments:
Nice sweaters, good idea to get them from Goodwill...since you'll probably never wear them again.
Looks like you had fun at your party. We missed our Sunday school party. We were at the OU game instead. Hope you are all doing good!
Post a Comment