Today was the big day and to our great suprise... it's a girl! We're both so excited and I can only imagine the influx of pink and frills that April has coming into our house. My wallet almost burned a hole in my pocket in the sonogram room as soon as we found out! Only one thing is for sure... she's going to be daddy's little girl. As you can see below she's already found her thumb.
Monday, April 14, 2008
It's a... GIRL!!!
Posted by Justin and April at Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
YAY!!!!!! Oh I am so so happy and excited for you both. Little girls are the best! And you are so right about your wallet but you won't care b/c she will steal your heart. Any names yet?
We couldn't be more excited. Can't wait to tell Alex!
Love you guys,
The Darbys
Tweety Bird and Justin,
Monica and I are so Happy to be having another Girl Grandbaby. I can't wait.
We Love you both,
Your Dad and Stepmother
Congrats guys!!!!
Now we have one of each! :) We're so excited for you!
Love, Lou and Brandi :)
Whoo-hoo!!! Tessa needs a few more girls around to play with!!!
Congratulations!
The Whithams
Wow! I was right! Good guess:) I am so happy for you guys. It's about time we have some girls around here!
-Sara Cummins
Congrats guys!! Girls are great! Start getting your shotgun cleaned for those boys that will be coming round. Let the good times roll!
Love,
The Schweers
Pretty sure, I'm going to be one of those annoying grandparents, that thinks that all anyone wants to see or talk about is my perfect grandbaby.Oh well, forget them if they don't have the stamina. Jerry and I were certain it was going to be a girl! Since your brother is 14 we were ready for some pink frills for a change.God always has perfect vision.I love you all (3)
Momma
Justin, I am so excited for you guys. And thank you for taking the time to find me on Xanga. I don't get to the computer as often as I would like, so I may not always leave a comment but I am looking forward to reading the blog and keeping up. I love that your little girl has already found her thumb. love you guys
I told you you were having a girl1 See your little sis knows! hahah! she is gonna be beautiful like her momma! Love, amber
Post a Comment