We went to the doctor today. Everything was fine. I have gained a total of 10 pounds which she said is perfect. It's kinda hard to hear you've gained 10 pounds in only four months but I have to remember it's all baby! The baby's heartbeat was 140, still beating strong. Hearing that heartbeat is the most amazing thing in the world. We find out soon if we're having a boy or girl. Yay!!!
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I miss you so much! I love how cute your belly is!! I can't believe how huge you are already and you're due in september are you sure there aren't two in there? lol Loveee you so much! Miss you!
Love you miss you!
Nickole
P.S. Hey Justin!!
Looking big gal!!Don't those clothes smell though? JK Hope you all are ready to have your little world rocked. Any gender news yet?? Hope you all are doing well in Oklahoma!
Love,
The Schweers
Post a Comment