Monday, April 21, 2008

Baby Girl's Name

We went to my mom’s house in Bartlesville, OK this weekend to visit. My mom, nanny and myself hung out all day Saturday together. We had lunch and went test-driving cars with my mom. I’m so happy she’s going to get a new car. She deserves it. We had the family over for lunch after church on Sunday. Italian, yumm!!!

We also announced the name of our new little girl. Drum roll please… Haisley Grayce Cowart. Do you love it?? Justin came up with her name and I absolutely adore it! I have been searching for months now and Justin spends a day on it and voila! The first name is a mixture of names we like but with a twist. Her middle name has Gray in it which is my mom’s maiden name.

We had a doctor’s appointment this morning and everything is perfect. The sonogram results came back excellent. I’ve gained a total of 14 pounds which is still really hard to swallow but it’s all baby. Next time I go in, I get tested for gestational diabetes which includes more bloodwork. The things we go through for these little ones!

0 comments: