Monday, April 28, 2008

Baby Planning Galore

This weekend was very busy! Friday night we had dinner at the Nussbaum’s. Lisa had great ideas for the nursery. I am so excited I can’t hardly stand it. We plan on going to the Dallas market soon to decide on nursery fabrics, furniture and knick knacks. I can’t wait!

Saturday morning, Nicole McElrath was kind enough to go to Babies R Us with me to help me register. I wouldn’t have known half of the stuff without her! It’s great to have friends that help out with the unknown! She is due with her second on May 16th so we were definitely able to park in the expectant mother’s parking spot. Two pregnant ladies out shopping, watch out!!! If you want to see what I registered for, click on this link http://www.toysrus.com/ControllerServlet?lastName=Cowart&firstName=April&state=TX&target=search&userType=giftGiver&searchForPerson=primReg&whereTo=viewRegistry&x=55&y=5

My cousin, Chris, and his girlfriend, Julie visited this weekend. We went to the Rangers’ game. They lost pretty bad but they had fireworks after the game. They were amazing!

We topped off the weekend with HomeTeam at our house Sunday afternoon and dinner at the Rader’s to celebrate Anthony’s 21st birthday. It was a whirlwind of a weekend but a lot of fun!

0 comments: