Last night for the very first time little Haisley decided to try and push her boundaries "literally." April and I were laying on the couch and she said to me, "Do you want to feel her kick?" It completely caught me off guard but there on the right side of April's tummy, I felt our little girl's kick for the very first time (at least for her daddy). It is truly one of the most amazing things to think that there is a little life inside your wife's belly. It's a very cool reality check. Who knows with kicks like that maybe there will be soccer in her future or cheerleading, but for now I think it just makes April use the bathroom a little more often.
-Justin
Monday, May 5, 2008
Movement in the bullpen!
Posted by Justin and April at Monday, May 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
I am so jealous Sean never felt Haven kick!
let's just be sure that it's a YANKEE bullpen
Post a Comment