Well we made it to the doctors office this past Thursday afternoon for our monthly check up. Dr. Walters came into the small room pulled out a high powered microphone (dopplar) and low and behold we have a heartbeat. The baby's heart was beating around 147-148 beats per minute. It was absolutely amazing and it really makes things sink in a little bit more. April is doing great and has only gained 4 pounds so far the doctor said everything was perfect.
On another note we took our first Prep for Parenting class at Fellowship Church this weekend. We grabbed some pretty good information and I'm now as sure as ever that we're going to have a perfect baby and be perfect parents... of course I could be wrong but for now I'll hang onto that dream. One more thing down on the checklist and only about half a million to go before the new baby gets here!
Justin
Sunday, March 2, 2008
We have a heartbeat!
Posted by Justin and April at Sunday, March 02, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment