Tuesday, March 4, 2008

A Tribute to Jerry



This is a tribute to Jerry Clopp, my step-dad. He passed away on February 17, 2008. I still can't believe he is not with us anymore but I am truly grateful to have had him in my life. Daw, I will miss you more than any words can express. You are irreplaceable. I can't wait to meet you in Heaven!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a blessing it is to have this message fom your step-dad. He seemed like an amazing person and had a wonderful and inspirational story.
-Sara Cummins

Anonymous said...

Dear April and Justin,
We are so sorry to hear about the passing of your step-dad. Please let us know if you need anything at all!!!
Lots of love,
The Whithams

Anonymous said...

Truly beautiful and heartfelt story. What a wonderful person to call dad.

Love, Lara

Anonymous said...

April n Justin,
This is such a great memory to have because you can truly hear the joy his family brought to him and the deep love he had for each of you!!! He truly depended on God and that is something not anyone or anything can take away from him. Know that your entire family continues to be in my families prayers.
Your friend,
Shane

CourtneyRae79 said...

April, the video of your dad really touched me. I'm so sorry that you lost him but what a wonderful day it will be when we're both in heaven with our dads again. My prayers are with you girl.

-courtney

CourtneyRae79 said...

April, the video of your dad really touched me. I'm so sorry that you lost him but what a wonderful day it will be when we're both in heaven with our dads again. My prayers are with you girl.

-courtney

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! I can not believe you are showing. You have a baby belly. So exciting! Can't wait to see you again. Love! - Kat