Being at home is so much better than the hospital. I was ready to get home and start our journey with two little ones. Haisley looked at me right after I had Stratton and said, "Mommy, can we take him home with us?" I knew right then, she was looking forward to him coming home too. My mom stayed with us for the first week and it really helped keep the house going. She did laundry and made dinner which was a big relief for us. We had fun giving him his first bath, running around town and joining in Haisley's weekly activities. I didn't know how my body would respond this time around but I had so much energy and felt more like myself than I ever dreamed. With Haisley, it took me weeks to get back on my feet. So different this time around. Praise God! We are really enjoying our little man.
 |
| MiMi (my mom) gazing at Stratton. |
 |
| He did not like his first bath at all! |
 |
| He has quite the scream! |
 |
| Ahh, nice and warm after bath. |
 |
| Haisley loves to hold him and talk to him about how glad she is that he finally came out of my tummy. |
 |
| She just gazes at him and touches him and loves on him. |
 |
| She thinks he's funny too. |
 |
| We went to Sweet N Sassy (a young girl's nail and hair boutique) to get Haisley's nails done. When nanny was here, she gave her money to get her nails done. She was so excited to walk their runway! |
 |
| This is her, "Look at me, everybody!" smile. |
 |
| She loves the bubble bath for her toes. |
 |
| Enjoying her pedicure |
 |
| Watching meticulously as her nails get painted. |
 |
| So concentrated! |
 |
| Stratton was there to watch her get her nails done. The first time, but probably not the last! |
 |
| Big smiles! |
 |
| Beautiful! |
 |
| She got flowers on her big toes and thumbs and loved every minute of it! |
 |
| Here's my attempt at getting a picture of Stratton with his "Just Born" sticker on. Haha! |
 |
| He was getting a little frustrated! |
 |
| He loves the light and couldn't take his eyes off of the window. |
 |
| Uncle Bracky (my brother) was able to come to meet his nephew. |
 |
| At preschool on Thursday, they had a Thanksgiving Feast and we were invited to attend. She liked her pilgrim hat! |
 |
| Pretty cute! |
 |
| This is one-half of her class eating their Thanksgiving lunch. |
 |
| This is her new smile when we tell her to smile. So funny! |
 |
| She was excited for her classmates to meet her baby brother, Stratton. |
 |
| This is Stratton and I's first picture together. I had just woken up from a nap which is something I'm trying to do every day since I'm getting about 4 hours of non-consecutive sleep a night. Newborns are exhausting but wonderful all at the same time. |
1 comments:
Tweetybird, Your Daddy always loves all the Pics that you put on here. I am always amazed of, how you get the time to do these.
Love, Your Dad
Post a Comment