(If you're viewing this through an auto-email, go to the blog to see the video.)



After many scares of Stratton making his arrival, he will for sure be here tomorrow. I am scheduled to be induced at 5am on his due date of 11/11/11. I made it all the way which, for the past couple of weeks, I've thought wouldn't happen. From many, many sleepless nights, an emergency run last week thinking I was in labor, to losing my mucous plug a week ago, Stratton has decided he likes being in my womb. I, for one, am ready for him to come out! That's something I've learned from carrying Haisley and now Stratton. At the end, even though going through labor can be scary, you really don't care about all of the things that could happen. You just want to NOT be pregnant anymore! I've had Braxton Hicks contractions for most of my third trimester and, for the last couple of weeks, they've grown stronger everyday. I went to the doctor today and I'm between a 3 and a 4. I thought surely I was more dilated since I've been at a 3 for almost two weeks now and my contractions have been so hard and painful the past several days. But, no, he is bound and determined to wait for his great birthday. One of my friends took some pics of me today, the last day I will have Stratton so close to me. It is a little bittersweet to think I won't be able to protect him in the way I've been able to since February but that's why I'm so glad I serve a God who lets me put the fear, worry and concern of raising a child in His hands. Through Him, we can raise him to be a wonderful man, husband and father. Please be in prayers for us tomorrow as I put in a hard day's work. Pictures of baby Stratton coming soon!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment