Saturday, October 8, 2011

Hoot Hoot Shower

Last weekend, Haisley and I traveled to Oklahoma to go to Stratton's Baby Shower in my hometown.  My cousin, Lindsey, offered to host a shower and it was wonderful!  It was at my mom's house complete with owls, a fajita bar, family and friends.  The food was great!  Lindsey's husband, Jeremy, is a chef and he went all-out on the food!  It was so good to catch-up with some old friends.  Yesterday marked 5 weeks (or less) until he will be here!


The amazing owl cake!!!


The food table - The little "prayer tree" had small cards on it for guests to write their prayers to our family on the expected birth of our firstborn son.  So cute and a great memento to keep!


Jeremy hard at work in the kitchen.


This is my cousin, Lindsey, the wonderful hostess! 


This orange julius was so good!!!


Stratton!


We took the banner and name sign from my shower last week and got to use it again.  We just couldn't resist!  Too cute!


Balloons in front of the house


Haisley and I posing!


My little girl


Papa stopped by to say hi!


My mom and I


The grandmothers - My mom and Justin's mom


The yummy food!


Is your mouth watering?


Chicken, beef and shrimp fajitas!


More food!


I just had to post this pic of my facial expression.  Still trying to remember what I was so shocked/excited about.  Haha!




She had a game where everyone had to guess how big my belly was with yarn.  Everyone was way off except for my mom!



Macie and Haisley


The men enjoying cake out on the patio


Aunt Candy, Lindsey, my mom, me, Marsha and Macie 


Aunt Regina, me and my mom


Ashley, me and Amy


Thanks, Lindsey, for an amazing baby boy shower!!!  Love you!

1 comments:

Danny Kidwell said...

It looks like you had a great time, I love the pics.
Love You Lots, Your Dad