After we visited my dad's family the week of July 4, we were able to bring my niece back with us for a few days. I kept them very busy! We went to the bounce house one day and NRH2O the next. Haven did so great at our house. She was an angel! If I could keep her forever, I would! I can't wait for her to come stay with us again!
Who doesn't love Elmo?
This girl was all smiles!

Haisley in deep thought!

The teeter totter was a hit!
When one does something, the other one follows. I swear, they were like twins and so easy to take care of!
We went Saturday morning to NRH2O and the girls had a blast!
Water all day!

Do you see Justin and Haisley? This place is the best for toddlers! We love going there!
How can you not have fun at a place like this?
Can you see the excitement on their faces?

Slide time!

Here they come!

Splashtime!

Off to the little slides!

Look at her!
Do you notice their french piggy braids? People were asking if they were twins all day. I had fun braiding their hair!
Here they come!

If I could bottle up their giggles and smiles, I would!
We love you, Haven! Can't wait to have you stay with us again!


0 comments:
Post a Comment