I have so many memories with my grandparents that make me who I am today. They showed me unconditional love, uncontainable laughter, being free to be me, giving me a sense of normalcy growing up in a broken home and just what the definition of a grandparent should be. Haisley's grandparents are all incredible in their own ways. Just to highlight a couple of them are my dad and step-mom. They live the closest and get to see Haisley the most. In the past couple of months, they have seen Haisley quite a bit. PeePaw (my dad) even came to Haisley's swim class and participated with her. I captured many pictures and a video of them which is priceless! Thanks PeePaw and MeeMaw for showing unconditional love only a grandparent can give. We love you more than words can express!
She's showing off a bit and PeePaw is pretty proud!
She is so strong on these "monkey" bars. She can pull herself up with no effort!
PeePaw was squirting her which she thought was hilarious!
Haisley squirted PeePaw back with fervor.
She got 'em!
I have many memories of riding on my daddy's back and he is passing this on to my daughter. So fun!
MeeMaw, Haisley and PeePaw
MeeMaw and Haisley having fun in our backyard!

They brought princess-themed Easter eggs filled with candy so we had an impromptu Easter egg hunt. First one of the season!
She found one!


1 comments:
Post a Comment