Yep, it's official, I'm old. I turned 30 on June 11. I can't believe I'm 30. Can it really be true? Well, it might say I'm 30 on my driver's license but I don't feel a day over 23. Well, whatever, I'm 30 and there's nothing I can do about it so let's celebrate! My family wanted to come here to celebrate so I organized us to go to the Texas Rangers' game Saturday, June 5. It was crazy hot that day but we all survived. Forgive the pictures. We were all sweating a ton and none of us had any makeup on even before we arrived to our seats. Seriously, crazy hot!!!
My cousin, Hannah, and I
Aunt Marya and Uncle JerryDon (my mom's younger brother)

My momma (:
Cody (my step-brother), Monica (my step-mom) and my Daddy
Us
Justin decided to wear my hat being goofy. Yeah, it was hot!
JerryDon sportin' the gangsta look. Did I say it was hot?
Thankfully there was an indoor area we all ended up going once we couldn't stand the heat anymore. From L to R: Aunt Regina, Papa (my grandpa), Ashlyn and her mother, Heather (cousin)
Aunt Marya and Uncle Ray (my mom's twin brother)
My mom and I - So, we both had no makeup on by this point. Can you see the resemblance? I look more and more like her every year. Guess that's a good thing!
The whole group - We had so much fun even with the heat!
Okay, this picture was a little hard to get. The story is my wedding photographer didn't think to get me with a picture of my mom and dad. I think about that often and get really upset so now, anytime there's a big day (the day Haisley was born and my 30th), I make sure to get a picture with my mom and dad. Just because they're not married anymore, doesn't mean they're not my parents. So, Momma and Daddy, get over yourselves. You made me so deal with it! Love you guys!
Haisley didn't feel good at the game so it took everything in her to even look at the camera. Poor baby! She was a trooper! The next day, she broke out in a rash all over body and her temperature got up to 103 degrees. Thankfully, she was feeling better the next day but we were worried for awhile.

Nanny and Papa
Hannah had foot/leg surgery awhile back and was such a sport at the game. Thankfully they saw someone to help them get to their car (for a generous tip)!
Back at our house, Justin ordered me a cake. Last year I made my own cake and told him I wouldn't do that again! Thanks, babe!
Haisley loves helping blow out the candles!
Ashlyn
The next morning, Nanny made homemade biscuits, chocolate gravy, white gravy and burnt sugar gravy. Haisley helped make some biscuits. She didn't like getting dirty!
Biscuits she made just for Haisley! Thanks to my wonderful family for making my 30th a little better to ease in to! Love all of you very much!


2 comments:
hahaha! "you made me so get over it!" - too funny:)
Happy Birthday Friend! Your family looks amazing! I loved the pic of your with your parents - you are right you need that picture! Hope your day was awesome!
Post a Comment