Haisley is quickly approaching 2 and I get asked atleast once a week when baby number 2 is coming. I can't even imagine loving another child as much as I love her but I keep hearing it is possible. That being said, we are just enjoying Haisley and cherishing every moment with her. Baby number 2 will come when it feels right not when I'm expected to have another child but when our family thinks it will be good for us. These pictures are just a glimpse of how amazing she is to me and Justin. She is our angel on Earth!


PeePaw (my dad) bought her this tricycle. She is still getting the hang of it. I love it and so does she!


We took some pictures today in her room which I forget is a perfect place to take great pics. MeeMaw (my step-mom) gave her some lace tights and a new bow. She owns a floral store and sells different knick-knacks and wanted a picture of her in the new items.

I love this picture of her!
A close-up of the bow. Thanks MeeMaw!
The cute tights!

Who knew her table could transform into a drum :). Tippie Toes!!!


3 comments:
Beautiful baby girl and gorgeous room! April, perfect family just like it is! :-). BTW, if you have two children, the same question gets asked all the time if there are going to be more! Ha! You seem like the absolute PERECT mommy and wife. You inspire me!
She is darling!! I love the pictures. Her room is darling! I think she and Lucy would be amazing playmates.
My little Princess looks so Beautiful. I love you Haisley.
PeePaw
Post a Comment