We have had quite the past week. Haisley and I went to see my dad for a couple of days in Wichita Falls, TX to celebrate his 50th birthday and then we (Justin and Avery included) went to my mom's in Bartlesville, OK for Mother's Day weekend. I hate traveling but I had to "suck it up" to give everyone some Haisley time. Here are some pics of our travels.
BTW, I was thinking about not blogging anymore because no one ever comments so I thought no one looked at this but I added a visitor counter to the bottom of my blog and realized how many anonymous visitors I get. If you ever want to make my day, add a comment to one of my posts :).

PeePaw (my dad) and Haisley on his 50th birthday. I think we made his day!

That's Haven, my niece, in the front. Isn't she precious?
MeeMaw (my step-mom) and Haisley
At Monica's (my step-mom) flower shop.
Nanny (my grandma) and Haisley reading a book. One of her favorite things to do!
MiMi (my mom) and Haisley giggling.

MiMi (my mom) and Haisley giggling.
I just love this picture of Haisley with daddy.
Uncle JerryDon (my mom's younger brother) is being checked out by Haisley. She is quite frightened of men's facial hair so I was pretty proud of her for going to him and not screaming or crying like she normally does.

Uncle JerryDon (my mom's younger brother) is being checked out by Haisley. She is quite frightened of men's facial hair so I was pretty proud of her for going to him and not screaming or crying like she normally does.
My great aunt, Bonnie, on the left and Gigi, my great-grandma on the right. Haisley loves jewelry so she was grabbing at Gigi's pretty necklace. Gigi turns 90 in July!
My great aunt, Lola. She made Justin and I's wedding and groom cake at our wedding. They were beautiful and such a great wedding gift!
Haisley's great-great grandma, Gigi

My great aunt, Lola. She made Justin and I's wedding and groom cake at our wedding. They were beautiful and such a great wedding gift!
Haisley's great-great grandma, Gigi
Papa (my grandpa) played ball with Haisley and she loved it! Playing ball is one of her new favorite things to do and papa was happy to oblige.
Uncle Ray (my mom's twin brother) loves Haisley and she takes to him well too, despite the moustache!
Uncle Ray (my mom's twin brother) loves Haisley and she takes to him well too, despite the moustache!
Haisley's cousin, Ashlyn, loves to read and had no problem entertaining Haisley.
This is Justin and Chris grilling on Mother's Day. Thanks boys for making the grub!
Chris drove from OKC on his bike and took some of us out for a spin. My mom went up to 80 mph with him. That's crazy, especially with no helmet! Momma, what were you thinking? You're crazy! Can we say mid-life crisis?? I love you, momma!





4 comments:
Hey girl! I always read your blog :) Haisley is absolutely adorable!!!!!
I'm a faithful reader...just not a faithful commenter!
BTW - Craig and I went to the Ft Worth FC campus a few weeks ago and heard you sing! You were great!
Me too! I love the blog just dont comment often! You have to keep blogging! I love seeing Haisley grow!
I comment :) and understand what you mean b/c it does make your day when you know someone is actually taking the time to read. blogging takes time! yall are sooo cute!
Post a Comment