We have finally officially decided for me to stay home with Haisley. I was supposed to return to work Mon, Dec. 1. We are really excited that I am able to. She is so much fun and I really enjoy being able to capture every moment with her. I don't know how long I will stay home but for now it's what's best for us. I never thought I would be a stay-at-home mom but it seems to fit! I have been taking her to a playgroup every Thursday where she's having fun meeting other babies and I enjoy the mom talk. We're thinking about taking her to a Gymboree class also which will continue to increase her motor skills. I'm always reading about ways to stimulate her but a little help never hurts!
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


5 comments:
I too thought I would never be a stay at home mom....but now I wouldn't trade it for the World. Congrats on staying home with Haisley, you're going to LOVE it.
Wonderful! Luke is only three weeks old but I hope we'll be able to get together soon with the babies!
We will miss you! Keep in touch!
I know it was a tough decision, but I think you will love staying home with Haisley. I wish I could have stayed home full time with my boys.
April,
Congrats on the decision to stay home with Haisley. I'm staying at home too and it was by far the best decision we ever could have made. It's so much fun!!!!
She's a cutie! :)
Kristina Freeland
Post a Comment