Friday, November 7, 2008

Morning Routine

We are having so much fun with Haisley. She is so animated and amazes us everyday. She sleeps through the night (yes, she's been sleeping through the night for a couple of weeks now!) and I get her up around 7 to start her feedings for the day. When I'm done feeding her, Justin is usually about done getting ready for work so we get to hang out for about 20 minutes with daddy. I was in the kitchen getting breakfast and noticed the camera out. Justin thinks he's pretty funny with these shots he took of her this morning. Too cute!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like a little Angel in this picture.
PeePaw loves you lots.

Valerie said...

Hi April,

Congratulations on such a beautiful baby girl! I'm so happy for you and Justin. I'd love to catch up. My e-mail address is vbaveritt@yahoo.com and phone # is 214-497-5227. Our little girl is due December 8th, so I'm sure that you'd have lots of valuable advice for us.

All my best,
Valerie Averitt

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to see everyone this weekend for Haisley's dedication. I wouldn't miss it for anything. She was so precious at dinner tonight. Just a perfect angel. I love her so much! Looking forward to the weekend and soaking up all of the good luvin'.

McElrath Family said...

she looks so tiny next to that giant pillow...like a tiny doll. What a cutie!