Tuesday, August 19, 2008

The Nursery





The nursery is almost complete! We are still waiting on the nightstand and lamp to go next to the glider. Can you believe how cute it is?! I'm biased though since I designed it! It was a lot of work but well worth the outcome. My neighbor offered to paint the trees and stars as a baby gift and I came up with the rest. Click on each picture to see it bigger. We can't wait for Haisley to enjoy her new room! Do you think she's going to be spoiled?

8 comments:

McElrath Family said...

Awesome job! Your little girl will just love it!

Sara said...

Oh my goodness! This should be in a magazine or something! Can't wait to see it in person.

Anonymous said...

Wow it looks amazing!!!!! Haisley is gonna love it, or is it just for MOM? :) Great job Justin!!!! Congrats guys, ready to see my new niece.

Shane

Melissa Darby said...

UNREAL! It's absolutely gorgeous!!! I love it!

Anonymous said...

Great Job! It all came together beautifully!

Anonymous said...

It looks awesome, you guys did a great job for my sweet grandbaby.
Love always, Your Dad Danny

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful room!! Yes, she will be spoiled, but that's what little girls are for!! Congratulations and I can't wait to see pictures of your angel when she arrives!! :)

Linsey said...

WOW! I love her room. You did an awesome job!