We went to the doctor today and I am dilated 1 cm and 50% effaced. I was hoping for 3 cm but she said I could be 1 cm today and deliver tomorrow or not be any more progressed when I go back in a week. I was relieved to know that it had begun! We are going to have a baby girl any day now. For those of you who don't know about this pregnancy thang, you are 10 cm dilated and 100% effaced before the baby is delivered. You can walk around dilated for a month before anything happens so it could be up to a week after my due date before we have a baby. Pray that she comes early. The nursery only has a few more touches before it's complete but if she came today, we would be ready! If I don't deliver by next Monday, the doctor will schedule my induction within the two weeks following the appointment. We'll keep you posted!
Monday, August 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment