Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Fence and Fun

Last weekend Justin painted the pink picket fence we're putting in Haisley's room. I helped for about 45 minutes and couldn't take the heat any longer. It was 103 degrees outside! Uncle Tony came over the week before and helped measure it out. He's been a big help in getting the room ready! Once the rooms complete, we'll post pics. I can't wait!

Last week, we went to Uncle Tony's surprise 50th birthday party. He was completely shocked. We met at Cozymel's and waited for the big entrance. It was filled with fajitas, fabulous chocolate cake Aunt Sharon made, and, most importantly, fellowship.



See how Tony's head fits perfectly in the framed Indian headdress. Too funny!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Justin, I am so proud to call you my soninlaw. I think you are going to make a perfect Dad. Keep up the good work.
Love, Your Father-in-law.
Danny