Thursday, June 16, 2011

High School Is Oh-Vah!!!

The weekend after we went on our first family vacation to San Antonio, we headed to Oklahoma to celebrate my brother graduating from Bartlesville High School. I will never understand how fast time flies. It feels just like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital and lovin' on that little chunky thing! Yes, he was a chunk! Now, he's a grown 17 year old that's surpassed me in height, texting faster than I can type, lifting more weights than me and, just, well being a grown man! It has been a joy to watch him grow up and can't wait to see what he decides to do in his future.

I put together a slideshow of his growing up years to be played at his graduation party at my mom and Garyon's house. I think he got a kick out of it. I was amazed at how many pictures I found of him. Can you believe most of them were of me and him? (-: I always had to capture the moments with my little brother every chance I got! The party and graduation were great and went off without a hitch!

The first several images are pictures I took of Braxton for his senior pictures. It was fun taking them all over Dallas, Fort Worth and back home in Oklahoma!








Braxton all grown up!

Braxton with the cake we drove all the way from Texas!

Class of 2011

The food!

Aunt Marya and cousin, Hannah

Best friends!

Cousin Jared and Haisley

Us with Uncle Bracky

Our besties ~ The Orr's

The Richey's (my mom's husband, Garyon's, family)

Cousins ~ Braxton, Hannah, moi, Nickole and Jared

Cousins Heather and Ashlyn

My step-dad (Braxton's dad) that passed away's brother, Newt, and wife, Robin

Great-grandma, Gigi

Grandparents (our mom's parents) ~ Nanny and Papa

Cousins ~ Haisley and Ashlyn

At the high school graduation ~ Same field I graduated on 13 years ago!

He did it!

Momma and Braxton

Uncle Bracky and Haisley ~ She was tired so she was twisting her ear like she does when she's tired.

They had fireworks going after the graduation so there was no hope for Haisley looking at the camera by this point!

Step-dad, Garyon and momma

Cousin, Ashlyn

Cousins, Jared and Hannah and Aunt Marya and Uncle JerryDon

Macie was the junior bridesmaid in my wedding! She's going to OSU in the Fall. So proud of her!

Best friends!

Us!

Macie with my mom

Our mom, Braxton, Macie, Marsha (Macie's mom and my mom's BFF) and Aunt Candy

We did it!


Here's the slideshow I made. If you are viewing this through email, make sure to go to the actual blog (http://justinandapril.blogspot.com) to view the slideshow!

0 comments: