Monday, November 15, 2010

Game Day

Last weekend Justin and I went to Norman while Haisley enjoyed time with my dad and step-mom in Wichita Falls. I would say it was a "win-win" for all of us! She had a great time with her grandparents while Justin and I got to spend time with friends and even some family. My step-brother, Cody, met us before the game and we all headed over to Campus Corner to shop, eat and hang out. We saw several friends from college and had a blast! I can't wait to do it again next year!
Me, my step-brother, Cody and Justin before the game outside of the stadium

Alan and Kathryn and us ~ great friends from college that we hung out with for awhile on Campus Corner

These are some of Justin's fraternity brothers. One of them, Rodger, was even in our wedding!

We had great seats! All of the action was right in front of us as you can see!

The big screen!

Cody had a blast at his first OU home game. It is something that you can't quite explain, especially if you're a big OU fan!

Okay, he's getting ready to do a back flip!

There he goes!

Perfect!

Shinista is a friend from high school. We didn't go to the same school but were both Assembly of God girls and traveled around Oklahoma in the summers in a youth worship band ministry group. I was so happy to see her!

Rodger had suite tickets and gave us 4th quarter access to the suite. We had never been in a suite there before. It was awesome!!!

Justin and I in the suite! Hah! Can't wait for next year! Boomer!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know you guys had lots of fun. There needs to be more days like this, which is family time. I love you guys lots.
Your Dad