Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Quack Quack

For the past week and a half Haisley has been suffering with sinus congestion, cough and a fever. We finally got a prescription started so hopefully she will be getting better. Last weekend we pretty much stayed at the house and watched cartoons and movies with her since she was so lethargic. It's so hard to see your child sick. When she is sick I would rather get it and her be well than have to see her suffer. When I think about the unconditional love I have for her, it always brings me back to how much God loves us. If I love her this much, I can only imagine how much He loves her.

We found out last night that our nephew, Eli (Justin's sister's 18 month old son), is suffering from seizures and they are still trying to pinpoint exactly what is wrong with him. He had a seizure that lasted 30 minutes and was having so many all weekend while he was admitted into the hospital for three days. My heart goes out to them as they try and figure out how to help him and get him the right doctor/drugs to make this go away and/or control them. It was a very sad night. To see Justin cry for his sister is just something I can't explain. Please pray they figure out what is wrong with Eli. He is just perfect and God's gift to the world.

Since Haisley's been sick, we have been cooped up in the house and we barely get out of our pajamas (ok, most days we haven't been) but last Tuesday she was feeling pretty good so we went to the local duck park. Enjoy the pictures!

She loves to try and climb up the slide rather than go down it.


Halfway to the top!

They have little cars that she loves to get in and "drive".

Hold on!

She saw the ducks!

So, I brought these bagels for the ducks but Haisley thought she would have some too. Silly girl!

Yummm! Sorry ducks! We're still learning to share :).

Our baby doll!

Sometimes I wonder what she's thinking. I could stare at her forever!

We went to Justin's annual work party Saturday night and got a snapshot of us before we went to the event at Tony and Sharon's house. It felt so good to get in some heels and a dress. I need more of these nights than once a year. Okay, now I sound like a loser!

0 comments: