Monday, October 12, 2009

Haisley Walks!!!

We have been having so much fun with Haisley as she's learning to walk the past couple of weeks. She holds on to anything she can as she cautiously tests her walking skills. She'll hold onto the couch and make laps as well as our ottoman. Yesterday she walked "miles" around the ottoman and in a very fast pace. I've been thinking her first steps would be any day and was I right! Yesterday night right before she went to bed, she let go of the ottoman and took off! We were so excited! Here's a video of her walking!

Look at her walk!

She's so proud of herself!

It's that time of the year ~ Boomer Sooner!
The next OU cheerleader!

Gymbo, the clown, had a birthday party at Gymboree and Justin came to celebrate with us. She loves climbing!

I can't ever get her to go through the tunnel but she took the plunge since I was on one end and Daddy on the other!

She likes climbing up the slides instead of sliding down!

She loves her stroller walker! It has really helped her get the hang of walking.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That makes your Daddy want to cry also. Cries of joy. I miss seeing her grow up each day. I wish I was there to see her walk for the first time.
I Love You guys sooooooooo much.
Your Daddy

McElrath Family said...

Yay Haisley!!!

Melissa Darby said...

Aww! Hooray! Such a big accomplishment!!

Sarah said...

That is so exciting!!! She will love that freedom! I love the pictures! Way to capture that special moment.

Czarina said...

Yippee!! Great job

Unknown said...

Mimi thinks her girl is a hi-stepper. I cant believe when she does something she is such an over achiever. On tape to boot :D

Gigi and Papa look like they were having a blast with baby girl.

NYC is a lot of fun. You guys look like you enjoyed it. Your uncles, Jerry-don and Ray, walked all the way to the torch at the Statue of Liberty at 10 years old. Mom and dad told us not to go that high. I am the only one who didnt.

It was the first and last time I did what they said. ;D