Monday, December 19, 2011

Ho Ho Ho

We are finding every chance we get to visit Santa.  Haisley is into all things Christmas this year.  We are most definitely telling her about the real meaning of Christmas of Jesus' birth and having fun with all things Santa too.  I took cake decorating classes the summer before Haisley turned one and my teacher and her husband dress up as Santa and Mrs. Claus every Christmas.  So, she invited us to her house to take pictures with her and her husband and Haisley had a blast having so much one-on-one attention with them.  When Santa went back into the house to grab some cookies Mrs. Claus had made for her, she looked at Mrs. Claus and said, "I like him."  It was so cute!  She hasn't quit talking about it!


Haisley meeting Santa Claus!


Santa and Mrs. Claus with Haisley


LOVE this picture!


They gave her all types of treats and gifts.  She was loving it!


Oh, here's a candy cane!


And this post wouldn't be complete without a few shots of Stratton.  Here's a picture of him having his first tummy time.


Our perfect Christmas present this year!


Stratton just chillaxin'!


Haisley loves to give him a bottle which doesn't happen very often since I nurse.  Every once in awhile I'll pump so Haisley can feed him.  I think the bottle is bigger than Stratton.  Haha!  Gotta love hand-me-downs.  Yes, this has already begun with Haisley's old bottles.


She loves kissing him!

0 comments: