Haisley turned one! I can't believe it. My little girl had the first of many birthdays that will be a big deal around here. Most of my family came and Justin's parents came from out of town. We also had a ton of friends come to celebrate the big day. The theme was Minnie Mouse and I had a lot of fun finding themed decor and ideas. Even though Haisley won't remember this day, I hope she sees pictures and watches videos and knows how many people love her and wouldn't miss this big day for her in the world! Here are just a few of the pictures from her birthday. Thanks to all who came and brought so many presents. We are truly blessed!
The Invitation
Haisley's 1st Birthday Banner
The cake table
Haisley's smash cake - Marshmallow Fondant with a Minnie Mouse gumpaste sculpture I made
This is her Minnie Mouse cake I made for her. So cute! I've been taking cake decorating classes and finally got to show off my new hobby. I took the classes so I could make her first birthday cake. I'm so glad I did. It was worth it!
Close-up of the cake toppers made out of gumpaste
The food table

Minnie Mouse PB & J sandwiches for the little ones

Haisley meeting Minnie Mouse up close and personal with Daddy
Family pictureReid meeting Minnie Mouse
Kolten chowing down








She's checking out her smash cake before the chaos begins!
Had to grab a pic with her before she dug in too much!
It didn't take long before she figured out it was sweet and yummy! 














2 comments:
Hello, my name is Jara Downs, and I saw your blog on Kathryn Moriss's blog - small world! I was looking at your daughters birthday pics and also saw Nicole on there - her kiddos go to New Creation Preschool at the Met where I work! Very cute party - congrats on your 1 year old!!!!
So fun! Love the pictures! Her cake is to die for! I was so excited to see the pics. Your vacation looked like a blast - so beautiful!
Post a Comment