Haisley is just a doll! We started back at Gymboree this month and we are loving it. She is so active so this gives us something to do during the week that isn't me spending money at a retail store :). It's working so far. They have open play every day also so we can go and interact whenever we want with all age groups of children and she can exert some energy.
Haisley playing peek-a-boo at Gymboree
She's getting so strong!
Justin took me to see "Legally Blonde: The Musical" and it was awesome. If you know me, Legally Blonde is one of my favorite movies. One of my top 3! So, of course, the musical was wonderful! I would highly recommend it!
I took a few pics during the musical. Here's Elle meeting her fellow classmates her first day at Harvard Law with her dog, Bruiser. I just love Elle!


2 comments:
Did you go on the 8th? Craig took me! It was great...BUT - I was thinking about Isabelle the whole time. It was the first time we were out late into the night.
My Princess looks cute as always.
Love, PeePaw
Post a Comment