We have been having a lot of fun with Haisley the past month. She will be 6 weeks old this Friday! I can't believe how fast time flies! She has been such a complete life change. It's hard to remember what we did with all of our time before her. I love being a mother even when she's crying at the top of her lungs!!! She is worth all of the sleepless nights for these precious moments like the one I captured below. Turn up the volume and listen closely to the end of the video:). I can't begin to express what I feel about her and can only imagine how much more "in love" with her I will become over her lifetime. She is a miracle that God has given us to love. Thanks be to God!!!
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
She's perfect! Lots of smiles and just precious!!
My little pincess sounds like she has gas like her peepaw. She is growing to fast, we love you guys lots.
Love Peepaw and Meemaw Kidwell
Post a Comment