Our little girl, Haisley Grayce, arrived Friday afternoon at 1:29 pm. She weighed in at 7lbs 14oz and was 20 inches long. We hope to be going home sometime Sunday afternoon. Here are a couple of pictures right after she was born.

The first Cowart family picture
The girl of the hour "Haisley Grayce"
As soon as I can I'll have a slide show up with updated pictures. Thanks to all for your thoughts, gifts, flowers and most importantly your prayers.


11 comments:
She is beautiful! I am so glad everything worked out and it was a pretty short labor:) Congrats!
Congratulations! She is absolutely precious!!! Can't wait to meet her!
She is so beautiful! Congrats! Adeline & Cody
She is so cute!!! Congratulations! Love,
The Whithams
Congrats! She is beautiful!!!
Congratulations! She's precious!
I can't wait to see more.
April,
Your Dad is so proud of you two and Haisley. You guys are going to make a beautiful Family. My little Princess looked like a little Angel when I first saw her. I can't wait until PeePaw and MeeMaw can have her over for a sleep over.
I love you guys lots,
Your Dad & Monica
Congrats!! Shawn and I are thrilled that she has finally arrived and is very healthy! Let us know if you need anything! Karlyn
The fun has begun! Congrats to you all! Haisley is precious and perfect in every way. We look forward to meeting her!
Love- Matt Jami Eisley
She is SO pretty! Another legacy is born! Yay! Congratulations Amber and Justin! She's perfect!!!!
That would be April and Justin... not Amber... sorry, Amber at work was talking to me. =)
Post a Comment